Tuesday 2 August 2016

Welcome Back | An Explination

Hi Guys,
So I know it's been a while since I've blogged and uploaded any Youtube videos and there are a few reasons for that and I am going explain them now:

  1. From January to the middle of June I was very busy with school work because a lot of the subjects I took for my exams needed me to stay after school to rehearse. (Some even needed me to go in during holidays so I could finish my work to the standard I wished it to be). The exams I took were important as the results will determine which collage I go to.
  2. The week after my exams there was a play in a week (PIAW) at my school and I was assisting the drama and art department with costumes and little side jobs throughout the week. My school has done about 8 of these PIAW's and I have helped with a fare few including acting in one of them.
  3. Literally the day after PIAW finished I was in a car driving up to Scotland I spent 1 night in Scotland and then I went on a lovely holiday to the beautiful lands of Canada for three weeks with one of my really good friends (I will write a blog post about it and probably film a video).
  4. I can never think up of ideas for blog posts or Youtube videos and if I do I always think they are really bad or that someone else has done something similar recently and people will think that I am copying them.
I know this is making up excuses and I have definitely not stuck to my new years resolutions. But from now on I am going to try and write one blog post a week or every two weeks cause I really enjoy writing these and I love having my little space on the internet where I can share my thoughts and ideas. I hope you will bare with me while I try and get into the swing of writing these things.

Thanks for Reading!!!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment