Monday 15 August 2016

A Day in my Life | Saturday 13th August

Hi Guys,
A lot of the time my days are very similar. When I’m at school I have a set schedule so I get to school on time, but now I’m on holiday it’s a bit more relaxed and I don’t really do much but on Saturday my family was invited to a friend’s 18th birthday party so I thought I would tell you about it.
10:30 – Wake up! I woke up quite late cause it’s the holidays and it was a weekend.
10:45 – Sit up! After waking up I check my phone for messages and I scroll through Instagram and        snapchat.
11:00 – FOOD!!! I went downstairs and had a piece of toast with Nutella and a cup of Coffee for my breakfast.
11:30 – I ran myself a bath and used the LUSH Intergalactic bath bomb (which is one of my favourites) then I chilled and washed my hair using the Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo and Conditioner.
12:00 – I got dressed and curled my hair.
12:15 – I went food shopping with my dad so we could get food for the week.
1:30 – We had lunch which was one of my childhood favourites a salad sandwich. I know it sounds weird but they are actually delicious it includes bread rolls, lettuce, tomato, spring onions, ham, cucumber and salad cream.
2:00 – I Chilled and watched some Once Upon A Time which I am on season 3 of and I am loving it.
4:00 – I started putting on my Makeup to go to the party.
5:30 – We left to go to the party which was amazing there was a photo booth, a chocolate fountain, and a candyfloss machine. I had so much fun spending time with my friends.
11:30 – I walked home and got a bag ready to sleep over at one of my friend’s houses.
00:30 – I headed to bed!
(photos added later)

What did you do today?
Thanks for Reading!



xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment