Thursday 22 December 2016

My Christmas Playlist | Blogmas Day 3

Hi Guys,

So Christmas is the time to jam out to amazing music whilst doing jobs (be it homework, putting up the Christmas tree, or wrapping gifts). So here is my Christmas Playlist 2016:


All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Last Christmas - Wham!
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood & Wizzard
Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
Step Into Christmas - Elton John
Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
Lonely This Christmas - Mud
Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Do You Want to Build a Snowman - Frozen
Baby, It's Cold Outside (Glee Cast) - Darren Criss, Chris Colfer
Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
A Spaceman Came Travelling - Chris de Burgh
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble
It's Beginning To look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
Jingle Bells - Michael Buble
Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Buble
Santa Clause Is Coming To Town - Michael Buble 
Show Me the Magic - Jamie Cullum

This is only a short selection of my favourite Christmas songs because if I did write all of them I would be here for years and everyone would get bored so these are just a few of my favourites.
Anyway I hope you have enjoyed this and are enjoying my version of Blogmas.


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment