Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Jumper collection | Blogmas Day 2

Hi Guys,

So as it is the season to be jolly and wear the most outrageous and garish clothing, I though I would do a Christmas Jumper collection post for you so enjoy:

I have 4 christmas Jumpers as I have been buying a new one each year for the past 4 years.


So the first christmas jumper I have is a dark blue jumper with a christmas pudding on it from NEXT.


The second jumper I have is a fluffy white cropped jumper with a snowflake type patteren on the front and elbows which was from Hollister.


The third one I have is a light grey jumper with a reindeer on it and the nose of the reindeer is a pompom which is from Primark.


And the fourth and final jumper i have is also light grey and it has a snowman on it with an orange pompom for the nose AND... it plays music which is amazing!!!

I hope you enjoyed this post thank you for reading!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment